My Top 5 News Sources

 The first news source I like to use is Twitter. I check Twitter ever morning and see what’s trending. I like using this because there is variety and I often find out things I never would have thought about searching for, like new movies that are coming out and the latest international news as it is happening. 



The second news source I like is CNN. It is fairly reliable about important events happening in the US and abroad, and I can also use it to cite if I am writing a paper. I like that it has such a wide range of topics that they cover, and you can always find a source there if you need one. 



The third blog source I use is Facebook. I use it to find out entertainment news or the latest celebrity gossip. It’s not necessarily accurate all the time but it is entertaining. Facebook also highlights important current events at the top of the news feed, so I can get a basic idea of the current state of politics. 



The fourth news source I use is Snapchat. I use it mostly for entertainment news but it also is good for finding out about current events from different perspectives. Snapchat has decent opinion articles on social issues that are both interesting and you can learn something new from. 



The fifth news source I use is my parents. My dad is an accountant and he tells me new things that have happened with the IRS and how tax laws changes from year to year. He reads a lot of different news sources. We have similar political opinions so I think hearing what he thinks about current events is funny. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age Of AI Reflection

What I Learned About The Phonograph

What I Learned About 5 Eyes